About us & other information
Had Nes is located on the Israeli side of the slopes of the Golan.
It is near the headwaters of the Jordan river, and conveniently located next to major points of interest in the north of Israel, including the Golan Heights, Szfat, Tiberias, Rosh Pinna, Mount Hermon, the Upper Galilee, Bet She'an, and loads of national parks and places of natural beauty.
Holy places for all Religions
Features wood fire, king beds, double shower, kitchenette, satellite tv, large therapeutic spa, DVD, air conditioning, robes, toiletries, surround sound, spacious sundecks, fresh flowers, beach towels, hairdryer.
Breakfast served next to the pool loverlookig the sea of galillee.
If you are interested in seeing the natural and abundant beauty of the north of Israel, and staying in a beautiful, quiet, and elegant place, this is it.
Had Nes is off the beaten path, and not something that most visitors to Israel will encounter.
Contact Tal or Tal, for reservations, rates, and information.
Service and amenities
- Indoor Jacuzzi (180 cm)
- Air conditioning
- Double shower - with massage & rain shower head
- Hair dryer
- Huge towels (100% cotton)
- Free hot drinks – coffee, tea, milk
- Kitchenette for light meals
- Fridge & freezer
- Crockery & utensils
- Nespresso machine
- 40'' LCD television (Full HD)
- DVD player stereo/radio with surround system
- DVD library
- A/C Heating & wood burning fireplace
- King size bed (200X180 cm)
- American Comfort mattress
- White silk-satin linen (100%)
- Amazing rural breakfast
- Free minibar with beer & white / red wine
- Soft drinks
- Fruit basket
- Sweets basket
- Aromatic candles/aromatic oils/incense
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Pool furniture & pool games
- Private pool for the guests
Options - additional fees
- Special private events
- Body Massage
- Personal chef
- SUV / Ranger / Tom Car - for off road drive in the area
- Sea sports - at the Kineret
Methods of payment
- All major Credit cards
In the settlement and surrounding area:
- Sports facilities (football, basketball...)
- Playgrounds for children
- Holy places for all Religions -
Meal Options:- strictly kosher (lemehadrin) can be ordered